The cover for Bloodlines, the urban fantasy anthology which includes my story, The Flowers That Bloom Where Blood Touches Earth, has been revealed. And isn’t it gorgeous? The cover design is by the talented Kathleen Jennings (who also has a story in the anthology).
Pre-orders for the anthology have also opened, get yours here.
The following is copied from Ticonderoga Publications:
We’re thrilled to be able to reveal the cover to our forthcoming original anthology Bloodlines. The artwork is by the awesomely multi-talented and multiple award-winning Kathleen Jennings (who also has a story in the anthology),
Bloodlines, the new non-traditional dark urban fantasy anthology edited by the award-winning Amanda Pillar. These 16 incredible original stories are:
- Joanne Anderton “Unnamed Children”
- Alan Baxter “Old Promise New Blood”
- Nathan Burrage “The Ties of Blood, Hair and Bone”
- Dirk Flinthart “In The Blood”
- Rebecca Fung “In the Heart of the City”
- Stephanie Gunn “The Flowers That Bloom Where Blood Touches Earth”
- Kelly Hoolihan “The Stone and the Sheath”
- Kathleen Jennings “The Tangled Streets”
- Pete Kempshall “Azimuth”
- Martin Livings “A Red Mist”
- Seanan McGuire “Into the Green”
- Anthony Panegyres “Lady Killer”
- Jane Percival “The Mysterious Mr Montague”
- Paul Starkey “The Tenderness of Monsters”
- Lyn Thorne-Adder “Lifeblood of the City”
- S. Zanne “Seeing Red”
Bloodlines will be available in mid-October 2015 and can be pre-ordered at http://www.indiebooksonline.com/catalog/advanced_search_result.php?keywords=bloodlines. Bloodlines will be available in hardcover, tradepaperback, and ebook.
Attendees of Conflux, in Canberra 2-5 October will be treated to the first look at this book, at a launch on 3 October. The rest of the world can experience this fantastic collection at World Fantasy Convention 2015.
– See more at: http://ticonderogapublications.com/web/index.php/our-books/185-bloodlines/390-bloodlines-cover-and-orders-available#sthash.JbYg0GdE.dpuf
Leave a Reply